Incitec Pivot offers a two-year Graduate program for Graduate Engineers in the fields of Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical Engineering.
How do I apply?
The application process is the same as a traditional vacancy application. When a Graduate Program role becomes available an advertisement will be placed online via the Vacancies page. Click here to view the process.
If you would like to register your interest in participating in the Graduate Program, click here to go to the Expressions of Interest page
To search for current Graduate Program positions, please click here
What is involved in the Graduate Program?
- Two twelve-month rotations at our sites across Australia, with two placements in differing functions during each of the rotations. The rotation sites are determined by the business in conjunction with the Graduate, to ensure that the business' and Graduates' needs are adequately met.
- Designated Mentor for the duration of the program, who has responsibility for initiating and promoting a sustained relationship with the graduate and working to provide career visibility.
- Designated Manager during each rotation.
- Clearly defined objectives and accountabilities with six-monthly reviews.
- Exciting opportunities for experience across Incitec Pivot, including within Operations (Manufacturing), Engineering and Projects.
- On-the-job, and formalised training as part of the Graduate Development plan.
What can I expect for the future?
Incitec Pivot is committed to developing its Graduates to their full potential. We have high expectations from our graduate program and all performing graduates will be encouraged to take up permanent employment with the Company.