A low-dust, air seeder rated, high concentration humic acid granule.
Highly compatible with other IPF fertiliser ingredients, farmers can now include a soil ameliorant with fast acting organic compounds in their IPF custom or range blend.
- An easy addition to your current IPF fertiliser blends and straights.
- Uniquely air dried product in comparison to high heat treatment means that more functional groups are present to support positive plant nutrition (carboxyl, phenolic, amine, and other groups).
- Extremely low dust, extremely uniform 2.4 - 2.6mm granules. Air seeder rated.
- Broad blend compatibility and ability to blend with your existing IPF fertilisers.
- Increase fertiliser efficiency. Being co-located with applied fertiliser, the humic acid can impart its benefits directly into the root zone and where the fertiliser is applied.
- Improve soil health and quality. The high organic carbon content and high CEC of the product can benefit soil health.
- Increase yield and crop quality through increased nutrient availability.
- Mitigate stress. Trigger may help mitigate the effects of abiotic and biotic crop stresses.
Trigger can be applied at a rate of 10-40 kg/ha broadcast, or 6-20 kg/ha in furrow.
For more information: